The initial product offering consists of the DSN275, DSN686 and HR350. These high-quality airends are being made at our state-of-the-art facility located in Statesville, North Carolina. With over five years of design development and validation, and a substantial multi-million dollar investment in the latest machinery, we can ensure a market leading product that will deliver on performance, productivity and profitability. Distribution of these innovative, high-precision airends will be handled through our extensive global network.
Beyond manufacturing a world-class airend, we are committed to giving our customers the exceptional service, support and solutions they need to move their business forward. From engineering services to maintenance to warranty, we’ll be there every step of the way to guarantee your satisfaction.
1. Strategically placed instrumentation access ports allow for ease of package implementation
2. Oil connection porting with SAE O-ring is leak proof and can accommodate both standard and metric sizing
3. Discharge and oil supply connections feature a robust compact and standard configuration (ISO 6162) 4 bolt flange
4. A versatile gearbox design with case carburized gears provides a wide gear ratio range
5. Precision ground, proprietary rotors deliver exceptional performance, low vibration and reduced noise
6. Premium bearings for greater durability and improved efficiency
7. PTFE lip seals in a dual arrangement are long-lasting and enhance performance